Paramotor Lessons Day 1 – WPPGA San Diego 2012
Check out http://totallyawesome.com/ to learn more about this amazing sport!
This is the first video in a series of 10 that documents the life-changing experience this group of students had. The WPPGA or World Powered Paragliding Association is globally known for providing the most thorough and comprehensive training on the planet. This video series simply does not do justice in conveying how unbelievable the overall experience was for this group of eager students.
The first training day, or T-Day 1, the group of students were thoroughly submersed in a world of knowledge. Many topics were covered, such as the different parts of the glider and their safety features, basic ground control, methods of using weight shift to enhance glider control, and much more.
There was quite the variety of students on this trip. They ranged from early 20s to late 60s, and traveled in from all over the United States. One of the students made the comment that “the type of people who get involved in the sport are usually really cool people.” That statement was absolutely true. The friendships made on this trip will not be forgotten.
If you are ready to begin your next great adventure in life, please visithttp://totallyawesome.com or call us at 1-800-707-2525!
Sky-High Regards – The WPPGA Team
- Powered Paragliding WORLD RECORD! Dell Schanze Does Wing Drag on an 11sm Morpheus!
- WPPGA Paramotor Lessons 2012 FINAL Day 10
- WPPGA Paramotor Lessons Day 8 Touch n' Go's- San Diego 2012 Group!
- WPPGA Paramotor Lessons Day 9 – 2012 San Diego Ca Group!
- “SPIDERDELL” Dell Schanze The Paramotor Master, Gets Paranastic in Mexico! Paragliding Extreme!